Spread the word (and get paid!)
Your unpaid commissions
Your total commissions
- About the program
- Common URLs
- Product images with links
- Live graphics and advertisements
If you like BuildAModule and want to share it with others, plus earn a little 'thank you' from us, it's really, really easy. First, please either log in or register. You can use any of the resources below to mention BuildAModule on a web page, blog post, forum comment, anything, and if the individual you refer makes a purchase, you'll earn 10% If someone you referred sends us a customer, you also get 5% of those purchases.
Our products range anywhere from $29 to $399, so a 10% commission can be pretty nice (way better than AdSense). Plus, you get the same commission on any future purchases by customers you refer, including automatically renewed memberships.
You can get started promoting right away, and your account will accumulate commissions immediately
Below are some resources and ideas for promoting your affiliate links. Make sure to read the short conditions list to insure you're on the up and up.
- Please do not use any of these resources as part of a spam campaign. This includes unsolicited e-mails, low-quality blog or forum comments, spammy affiliate pages and the like. If you do this, you will forfeit your commission and I'm going to get upset. I'm a nice guy, you don't want to upset a nice guy, right?
- Refund requests don't happen often, but there is a 30-day waiting period for commissions to give customers a chance to request a refund.
- Payments will go out near the beginning of each month.
- In order to get paid, you will need a PayPal account.
Below are URLs to some of the common landing pages, with your affiliate link attached:
- Home page: http://buildamodule.com/
- Product page: http://buildamodule.com/pricing
- Testimonial page: http://buildamodule.com/about#recommendations
- About page: http://buildamodule.com/about
These are some landing pages geared towards specific audiences, which may be useful if your readership is interested in a particular subject:
- PHP developers: http://buildamodule.com/landing-php-developers-to-drupal-developers
- Site builders: http://buildamodule.com/landing-site-builders
- Drupal 6 developers (moving to Drupal 7): http://buildamodule.com/landing-drupal-6-to-drupal-7
- Web/graphic designers: http://buildamodule.com/landing-web-designer-to-themer
- Busy people who need to learn Drupal: http://buildamodule.com/landing-no-time
And below are links to our individual products:
- Drupal 7 Development Core Concepts: https://buildamodule.com/drupal-7-development-core-concepts-video-tutorial-collection
- Build Your First Drupal 7 Web Site: https://buildamodule.com/build-your-first-drupal-7-web-site-video-tutorial-collection
- Advanced Site Building in Drupal 7: https://buildamodule.com/advanced-site-building-in-drupal-7-video-tutorial-collection
- PHP Programming Basics: https://buildamodule.com/php-programming-basics-video-tutorial-collection
- Drupal 7 Theming Essentials: https://buildamodule.com/drupal-7-theming-essentials-video-tutorial-collection
- Change Management and Version Control: https://buildamodule.com/change-management-and-version-control-video-tutorial-collection
- Drupal 6 Development and Tools: https://buildamodule.com/drupal-6-development-and-tools-video-tutorial-collection
- Working With Files and the File API: https://buildamodule.com/working-with-files-and-the-file-api-video-tutorial-collection
Product images with links
Live graphics and ads
Use the code below to use our live ads. They're 'live' because they're being served from our site, which means that they can change when there are promotions or information changes. For example, the number of videos available will increase regularly, and using the live image means that it will always be up-to-date.
We offer a wide variety of formats, but if there's anything you don't see and would like, let us know. We would also be happy to send you Photoshop files if you want to craft something that mixes a bit better with the look and feel of your web site, just send us an e-mail with the request.
There is a text input below each graphic. Click it to highlight the code inside, then right-click and select "Copy". You can then paste the code as HTML into any web page or blog post.
Do I have to fill out a form or something to get started?
Nope, all you need is a normal BuildAModule account and you're good to go!
How will you pay me?
We'll pay out commissions at roughly the beginning of each month. There is a 30-day waiting period for commissions, and you will need to have a PayPal account for us to send the money to. You can always begin accumulating commissions and add a PayPal account later.
Do I get commissions on renewed memberships?
Yup. So, if a member sticks around for a year after signing up for a monthly membership, you'll get 12 different commissions.
I have a question that isn't answered here
No problem, just send us an e-mail and we'll get you squared away.