Translate one field from the form and save and email as PDF
At the beginning I would like to inform you that I have a pretty basic knowledge of Drupal.
I'm working on a service and I have a few problems. I will try to describe as clearly as I can.
- I have AAA content that is created by filling in the form. This module content with nodereferenceurl posted a link that takes the user (ie. registered) to a form that must be filled.
- These form fields are not to be translated (eg, name, and zip code), and a field that needs to be translated automatically after its completion. I would like to figure out how to lock the fields so that they aren't available in the translation. After the completion of fields - such as approval TRANSLATE button (or NEXT), then go to the next page (with in the Rules module), which selects the language and click Submit to send the translated text to a PDF file.
- I have a module Translation Management Tool, which has the ability to connect the machine translating text, but:
- To make a translation you must first enter the Configuration panel-Translation Management, then select the Source Node, select the contents, click on the button Request translations, then select the language translation (ie. Polish to German) and click Submit to translation, then the bar Select information and review;
- After clicking on the review, shows a page where all translations must approve all fields (I only want to translate only one field), after approval of a translation, but I'm not able to find it (apparently somewhere stores, but where I do not know).
- If someone had to do with this module and knows how to do to go from the step 2 without going through all the steps from step 3 I'd be grateful for suggestions.
- Moving on, the completed form from step 2 with the translated one field has to be generated to a PDF file. I have 4 modules to do it: FillPDF, Webform2PDF, ViewsPDF and Print (except that the last one gives only the possibility to print saved content to PDF). And the problem starts here: how to hook it?
In FillPDF I have PDF that has editable fields, but how to set up them I have no idea ... This PDF has to be generated after the translation, and not before translation.
I searched the forums how to use the Entity Translation Module, but how to use it I have no idea ...
Thanks for the tips!