Seven new File API videos added today
Hot on the heels of our previous issuing of File API goodness comes 7 brand-spanking-new videos, starting with how to completely dominate unmanaged files, and wrapping up with tips on using and troubleshooting the private file system. This is good stuff!
There will be one more set of videos coming out next week to round things out, where we cover working with managed files (files with a database entry) and toss in some useful bits about improving private file performance and demystifying stream wrappers.
Here's the new videos:
- How to process an unmanaged file and recursively create a directory
- How to use file_unmanaged_copy() to move a file to a permanent location
- How to loop through a file directory and create a URL from a URI
- How to delete an unmanaged file
- How to recursively delete all unmanaged files in a directory
- How to use the private file system with unmanaged files
- How private files are delivered and how to troubleshoot private file issues